Hubs was craving some homemade cookies, we had Heath Bar bits (rip open bag in case of emergency…lol) I whipped up a batch (simple recipe) and they’re cooking now, here’s what you’ll need:
- 1⅓ cups all-purpose gluten-free flour (I prefer Bob’s Red Mill GF)
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 4 tablespoons Coconut Oil, melted and cooled
- 1 extra-large egg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Heath Bits
Preheat oven to 325, then line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Mix all ingredients (in order above). Grab a small amount, make into a ball (in your hands), place on parchment paper, then use a fork to flatten & make marks (professional store-bought look) ha ha.
Place in oven & bake for 9-11 min. Remove, cool, Devour!