This is not only an easy recipe, but delicious & healthy too. It’s allergy friendly; gluten-free, nut-free & egg-free. I found this recipe on Pinterest some time ago.
Here is the link to the original recipe: “Man-Pleasing Chicken” for obvious copyright purposes I cannot post the whole recipe, but I will post what you need & you can follow the recipe as laid out in the link above. Here is what you’ll need to get started: (this is a copy of my personal ingredients, some things have been slightly changed from original)
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (approx. 2-2 1/2 lbs.)
- Dijon mustard 1/2 cup (I use Trader Joe’s – it’s gluten-free & vegan!)
- Maple syrup 1/4 cup (I use organic)
- Rice vinegar 1 tablespoon
- Fresh rosemary (organic from my garden – this is so easy to grow)
- Salt and pepper; I use Sea Salt & ground black pepper.
I served with white rice & a delicious salad (all salad ingredients courtesy of South Shore Organics), which I dressed simply with organic cilantro, balsamic vinegar & organic extra-virgin olive oil.
My kids each ate 2 plates, husband had 2 plates, I had 1, so that hubby could have the leftovers for lunch tomorrow. This really is such a delicious & easy recipe. Here is the visual result: